Αυτό το μήνα ακούτε το 40ο (Νοέμβριος ’20) ηχητικό από το B(A)D NEWS, ένα δελτίο αντιπληροφόρησης στα αγγλικά, από το διεθνές δίκτυο αναρχικών και αντιεξουσιαστικών ραδιοφώνων, που μεταδίδει ειδήσεις και κινηματικούς αγώνες απ’όλο τον κόσμο.
ΚΑΘΕ ΤΡΙΤΗ & ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ ΣΤΙΣ 15:00 ΚΑΙ ΚΑΘΕ ΠΕΜΠΤΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΣΤΙΣ 12:00
Welcome to the 40th edition of Bad News. This is your Angry Voices From Around The World for November, 2020.
Download it HERE (Length: 1h & 22min)
This month, we will listen to reports from the state-dominated regions of Greece, Germany, Slovenia, England, Belarus, Malaysia and Chile and the resistances of anarchist comrades and communities in those territories.
- Interview with a anarchist from Belarus on development of protests, going on repressions against anarchist movement and the possibility to support a belarusian struggle against authoritarian regime.
- Črna Luknja’s short newsflash from Slovenia. First, a sketch of the general situation regarding corona-crisis and the revolts against authoritarian measures. Later, updates on recent stages of municipality’s growing repression against Autonomous factory Rog, the squat in the center of Ljubljana existing since 2006.
- So-called Greece; November in lockdown: Repression, migrants situation and anarchist resistance.
- Anarchist assembly of Valparaíso: “One year after the beggining of the revolt, the revolt continues!”
- FQZ A: Report on the demo in solidarity with the revolt in $hile which was organized at the 18.10.2020 the anniversary of the revolt in Leipzig (Germoney).
- Report about the demo in solidarity with the accused anarchists at the 4th of November with a short compliance about the sentences at the 5th.
- Dissident island newsflash from so called england
- Malaysia: interview with Queer Cempaka Collective from Kuala Lumpur about their work and the situation over there.